My eBay Items

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Colorado Springs Online Sellers unite! eBay, anyone?


Happy February everyone! I have started a group on Yahoo for online sellers here in Colorado Springs. We had our 1st meeting in Nov. One of the subjects we talked about was selling for others. One gal did a car on consignment and sold it for $26,000. She had lots to tell on some of the pitfalls and the commission she charged. The group is small right now, but our goal is to grow slowly. The main idea for the group is to help each other with information, brainstorming, lesson learned, and to create a synergy that we vent and try to resolve problems with people we trust. We have a short questionnaire when someone requests membership in the group - just simple things like eBay name, real name and stuff like that. We feel that we want to know a little about the members before we started sharing some hard learned lessons or information. We have both men and women - one who is just starting out, a gold PowerSeller and everyone in between besides a certified eBay instructor. If you would like an invite to the group, just let me know. Kat

Kat’s Kloset my eBay store

Kat’s Kloset my own website

Kat’s Kloset Books my Amazon Store

My Facebook Site


No comments: