My eBay Items

Friday, February 8, 2008

Lord of the Rings Figures are pretty realistic!


since I do a lot of consignment sales on eBay, I get a wide variety of things to sell. Each new item takes a bit of research and I usually enjoy delving in to all that. This last month, I'm selling for a very big Lord of the Rings fan. I mean, she must have HUNDREDS of these figures and has kept them all in pristine condition. They've never been removed from their boxes, just displayed as is. When I first started listing them I noticed they were extremely detailed and very well-made. Not what I would consider your everyday action Figure (my expereince with my sons' Super Heroes and Smurf figures) but these were just incredible. I mentioned it to my customer and she told me the neatest thing. When they got ready to make these figures, they got the original actors and acctresses from the LOTR movies and used a brand new laser imaging system to recreate them for the figures. The Orlando Bloom one is so detailed - really cool! Anyway, take a look at old Orlando as Legolas and let me know what ya think. And ladies, don't blame me if you can't resist him, LOL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160206987185


No comments: