My eBay Items

Monday, February 11, 2008

Wii Wants to play NOW!


Okay, so I thought the Wii was just another video game in a long line of video games in this house. Well, it's not! With four sons and a daughter who loves VG (Video Games) we've had these around for YEARS! I'm talking ATARI, okay? But this Wii - well, even this mom thinks it's way cool! The first time I got to watch someone play (you don't think _I'm_ gonna take this on at my advanced age, did ya?) I laughed so hard I spilled my drink! We were at a friend's house and they set up the Wii for Jonathan (17) and Kirk (then 15) to play. They decided to BOX each other. It was SO realistic, they were both winded and sweating when the bout ended! And to watch them 'punching' and 'dodging' well, ya just had to be there!

So, anyway, I found this great wholesale deal on these Wii Launch Kits - really neat. Has two gloves for the controllers, a Limited Edition Wii Baseball cap, a big plastic organizer/storage thing and on top of all that you get a 12 month subscription to GamePro Magazine and a trial subscription to GameFly (where you rent Video games like at NetFlix you rent movies). So, Retail on these was $34.99 and I have them on eBay for $9.99! So check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160207626409

thanks for playin'

Kat

No comments: